Berwyn was founded in 1877. It is located in southeastern Pennsylvania along the Main Line in suburban Philadelphia. At times, the village has been called Cocheltown, Reeseville, Glassley and Gaysville. The town received its present name in 1877 during the celebration of its centennial when one of the Welsh settlers proposed to name the village after the Berwyn Hills overlooking the Valley of the Dee River in Meionetshire, Wales.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.